Executive Coach and Clinical Psychologist, Monique Belton, Ph.D. helps empower people to define their dreams and overcome obstacles so they can set and achieve their goals and enrich their lives.
Professional Credentials and Experience:
- Ph.D., with Honors – Clinical Psychology, Columbia University
- M.S. and M.Phil – Clinical Psychology, Columbia University
- A.B., cum laude, Harvard College, Harvard University
- Licensed Psychologist, New York State
- 30 years successful private practice
- Certified Physician Development Coach
- Clinical Instructor, State University Hospital at Downstate
- Clinical and Research Fellow, State University Hospital at Downstate
- Assistant Professor of Psychology, Empire State College
- Psychology Internship, Kings County Hospital
- Minority Student Affairs Officer – Teachers College, Columbia University
Monique has been a Member, Board of Directors of the following organizations:
- Harvard Club of L.I.
- Minority Women’s Business Institute
- Nassau County Psychological Association
- Planned Parenthood of Suffolk County
Along with her professional credentials, Monique has also made a name for herself in the world of Somali cat breeding and showing. Click here for more information about Imzadi Cattery and the Somali breed.